Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MCAT mania

i have to say, initially... i didn't think it would be this difficult. and once i realized it would be one of my biggest hurdles thus far, i wondered if it was all worth it. after all, who am i to know at 20 years old exactly what i want for the rest of my life? and how many people are equally, if not more, deserved and qualified for medical school?? welp, the doom and gloom passed, but the stress remains. studying everyday for hours, waking up sweating from MCAT nightmares, and trying to prepare myself for the possibility that medical school may never happen for me... it's been one of the hardest seasons of my life. thank goodness for the light at the end of the tunnel and the silver lining.. if i just accomplish this, i may end up getting into medical school, and get to become a real DOCTOR. how amazing would that be?!

i am constantly reassured that this is where i should be and exactly what i'm supposed to be doing. after all, how disappointed would i be ten years from now if i never even gave my dream a real shot? so i suppose there's nothing left to do but give my everything until the MCAT is overwith, at approximately 1:30pm tennessee time on september 8th. until then, prayers and encouragement are certainly welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment